Cisco Systems, Inc
Santa’s Workshop is in Silicon Valley?
Cisco’s Saint Nick is not a networking guru, IT master, or internet whiz. Rather, he’s an old fashioned Santa that magically delivers toys in one fell swoop to hospital bound children around the globe. Acting as one of Santa’s Elves, Trims’ whipped up:
- A selection of gifts for babies, boys & girls from one month to 12 years
- A sprinkling of goodies donated by Mattel
- A smattering of games and books in assorted languages
- A carefully wrapped and delicately packed confection
- A box topped with reindeer antlers and blinking red noses just for fun
- A hospital specific care package ready to engage & delight
- A delicious confection served up in time for all to enjoy!
“Thanks for all your amazing work this year. We could not have done this without you!!!”
—Heather T., Event Producer, Cisco SystemsCUSTOMIZE IT NOW